ABOUT THIS WEBINAR:
Most nonprofit organizations are started out of the desire of wanting to give back and to address societal issues. The passion around this work needs to have a sustainable financial model and diverse sources of revenue in order to achieve its desired impact. Funding helps organizations address immediate needs, scale, and achieve its mission, vision, and goals in the long-term. This webinar will give attendees an understanding of the basics of nonprofit funding and how nonprofits make money.
WHAT ATTENDEES WILL LEARN:
- An understanding of the overall funding and fundraising landscape for nonprofits
- About the various types of nonprofit funding sources available
- About how each type of nonprofit funding sources works to generate revenue
- About the role of the board of directors in achieving the organization's financial goals
- BONUS: Each attendee will leave with a fundraising and development checklist
WHO THIS WEBINAR IS FOR:
- Founders, CEOs and executive directors of early-stage nonprofit organizations (5 years or less) who are at a pivotal point in their growth and need the support of a strong fundraising plan to take them to the next level.
Jessica Santana and Evin Floyd Robinson
Co-Creators of Social Good School
Since launching America On Tech in 2014, Jessica Santana and Evin Robinson have led the organization's growth from a pilot of 20 students in New York City into a national nonprofit that has reached over 3,000 students across the country. Collectively, they have raised over $6MM in cash and in-kind resources for the organization and have been awarded several awards and recognitions for their work in the nonprofit and social impact sector.
Both Jessica and Evin are listed in the Forbes 30 Under 30 list of the brightest entrepreneurs, leaders and stars. Their individual accolades include NYN 40 Under 40 Rising Stars, Ashoka Emerging Innovators, American Express Leadership Academy Fellows, Pahara Next-Gen Leaders and EdLoC Compass Leaders in Ending Generational Poverty.
They are both TEDx Speakers, Wells Fargo Millennial Activists and alums of the 4.0 Schools, Camelback Ventures, REDF Fellows and Civic Accelerator incubator programs.
Prior to their work with Social Good School and America On Tech, Jessica and Evin worked in the private sector as technology consultants for top professional services firms.
We would love to hear from you!