ABOUT THIS WEBINAR:
Establishing a board of directors is important for the foundation, growth and sustainability of a nonprofit organization. Boards help an organization develop the necessary governance, compliance, tools and resources it needs to accomplish its vision and mission. This webinar will give attendees an understanding of how to build and manage a nonprofit board of directors to ensure the long-term success of the organization.
WHAT ATTENDEES WILL LEARN:
- How to develop an effective board profile to help identify potential recruits
- How to develop strong recruitment strategies to on-board ideal board candidates
- How to set clear expectations for the role of board members at your organization
- The fundamentals of board governance and compliance
- The fundamentals of board committees and structures
- BONUS: Each attendee will leave with a board building and management checklist
WHO THIS WEBINAR IS FOR:
- Founders, CEOs and executive directors of early-stage nonprofit organizations (5 years or less) who are at a pivotal point in their growth and need the support of a strong board of directors to take them to the next level.
Jessica Santana and Evin Floyd Robinson
Co-Creators of Social Good School
Since launching America On Tech in 2014, Jessica Santana and Evin Robinson have led the organization's growth from a pilot of 20 students in New York City into a national nonprofit that has reached over 3,000 students across the country. Collectively, they have raised over $6MM in cash and in-kind resources for the organization and have been awarded several awards and recognitions for their work in the nonprofit and social impact sector.
Both Jessica and Evin are listed in the Forbes 30 Under 30 list of the brightest entrepreneurs, leaders and stars. Their individual accolades include NYN 40 Under 40 Rising Stars, Ashoka Emerging Innovators, American Express Leadership Academy Fellows, Pahara Next-Gen Leaders and EdLoC Compass Leaders in Ending Generational Poverty.
They are both TEDx Speakers, Wells Fargo Millennial Activists and alums of the 4.0 Schools, Camelback Ventures, REDF Fellows and Civic Accelerator incubator programs.
Prior to their work with Social Good School and America On Tech, Jessica and Evin worked in the private sector as technology consultants for top professional services firms.
We would love to hear from you!