ABOUT THIS WEBINAR:
Generating press and media attention for your nonprofit organization in the early stages is critical for long-term growth and success. Strong press and media mentions enable nonprofit organizations to gain visibility they need to continue to scale their impact and entice potential funders and donors to give and support their work. This webinar will give attendees an understanding of how to generate press for their nonprofit organizations.
WHAT ATTENDEES WILL LEARN:
- How to pitch your organizational story to external audiences
- How to secure your first media highlight with little to no money
- How to leverage existing media coverage to attract more media attention
- How to leverage media coverage to gain access to financial and in-kind resources
- BONUS: Each attendee will leave with press and media management checklist
WHO THIS WEBINAR IS FOR:
- Founders, CEOs and executive directors of early-stage nonprofit organizations (5 years or less) who are at a pivotal point in their growth and need the support of a strong brand to take them to the next level.
Jessica Santana and Evin Floyd Robinson
Co-Creators of Social Good School
Since launching America On Tech in 2014, Jessica Santana and Evin Robinson have led the organization's growth from a pilot of 20 students in New York City into a national nonprofit that has reached over 3,000 students across the country. Collectively, they have raised over $6MM in cash and in-kind resources for the organization and have been awarded several awards and recognitions for their work in the nonprofit and social impact sector.
Both Jessica and Evin are listed in the Forbes 30 Under 30 list of the brightest entrepreneurs, leaders and stars. Their individual accolades include NYN 40 Under 40 Rising Stars, Ashoka Emerging Innovators, American Express Leadership Academy Fellows, Pahara Next-Gen Leaders and EdLoC Compass Leaders in Ending Generational Poverty.
They are both TEDx Speakers, Wells Fargo Millennial Activists and alums of the 4.0 Schools, Camelback Ventures, REDF Fellows and Civic Accelerator incubator programs.
Prior to their work with Social Good School and America On Tech, Jessica and Evin worked in the private sector as technology consultants for top professional services firms.
We would love to hear from you!