ABOUT THIS WEBINAR:
Building and managing a team is critical for the long-term growth and success of your organization. Strong teams enable nonprofit organizations to scale their impact and achieve their ultimate visions and missions. This webinar will give attendees an understanding of how to build and manage a team and talent in the early stages of your organization.
WHAT ATTENDEES WILL LEARN:
- How to assess your organization's needs for talent in the early stages
- How to find, hire, and onboard teammates when they start at your organization
- How to manage your current and growing team as time passes
- How to make use of volunteers when you don't have the budget to hire
- BONUS: Each attendee will leave with an example OKR framework and project initiation tool to help with team management
WHO THIS WEBINAR IS FOR:
- Founders, CEOs and executive directors of early-stage nonprofit organizations (5 years or less) who are at a pivotal point in their growth and need the support of a strong team to take them to the next level.
Jessica Santana and Evin Floyd Robinson
Co-Creators of Social Good School
Since launching America On Tech in 2014, Jessica Santana and Evin Robinson have led the organization's growth from a pilot of 20 students in New York City into a national nonprofit that has reached over 3,000 students across the country. Collectively, they have raised over $6MM in cash and in-kind resources for the organization and have been awarded several awards and recognitions for their work in the nonprofit and social impact sector.
Both Jessica and Evin are listed in the Forbes 30 Under 30 list of the brightest entrepreneurs, leaders and stars. Their individual accolades include NYN 40 Under 40 Rising Stars, Ashoka Emerging Innovators, American Express Leadership Academy Fellows, Pahara Next-Gen Leaders and EdLoC Compass Leaders in Ending Generational Poverty.
They are both TEDx Speakers, Wells Fargo Millennial Activists and alums of the 4.0 Schools, Camelback Ventures, REDF Fellows and Civic Accelerator incubator programs.
Prior to their work with Social Good School and America On Tech, Jessica and Evin worked in the private sector as technology consultants for top professional services firms.
We would love to hear from you!